My Code of Ethics
1) I will develop myself to the maximum of my potential in all ways.
2) I will forget the mistakes of the past and press on to greater achievements.
3) I will always be in a positive frame of mind and convey this feeling to every person that I meet.
4) I will continually work at developing love, happiness and loyalty in my family and acknowledge that no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
5) I will look for the good in all people and make them feel worthwhile.
6) If I have nothing good to say about a person, I will say nothing.
7) I will give so much time to the improvement of myself that I will have no time to criticize others.
8) I will always be as enthusiastic about the success of others as I am about my own.
9) I will maintain an attitude of open-mindedness toward another person’s viewpoint while still holding fast to that which I know to be true and honest.
10) I will maintain respect for those in authority and demonstrate this respect at all times.
11) I will always remain loyal to God, my country, family and my friends.
12) I will remain highly goal-oriented throughout my life because that positive attitude helps my family, my country, and myself.
NOTE: Many people are reading My Code of Ethics looking to understand, and then improve their life. If this describes you, if you would like to be more of a success in the things you do, then I would suggest reading the following, which are what I am following:
VEGANS & VEGETARIANS: Like most VeKinds, many Vegans and Vegetarians are adopting My Code of Ethics into their own life of Being Kind.
REMEMBER: It is possible to be both VeKind and Vegan!
SOURCE: The Code of Ethics was written by a graduate from the high school I graduated from.
SOURCE URL https://popvekind.com/ethics-code/