My Daily Code (the original, complete, grouped Code of Dinotopia):
- Survival of all or none.: One raindrop raises the sea.: Weapons are enemies, even to their owners.
- Give more, take less.: Others first, self last.: Observe, listen, and learn.: Do one thing at a time.
- Sing every day.: Exercise imagination.: Eat to live, don’t live to eat.: Don’t put out the light.
- Sow Good Seed.
This is the first post, in a series, on how to be a success.
In order to have success, you must be a success, which everyone can do.
See Success (category)
My Daily Code (formatted)
- Survival of all or none.
- One raindrop raises the sea.
- Weapons are enemies,
…even to their owners.
- Give more, take less.
- Others first, self last.
- Observe, listen, and learn.
- Do one thing at a time.
- Sing every day.
- Exercise imagination.
- Eat to live, don’t live to eat.
- Don’t put out the light.
- SOW GOOD SEED!
Note: Many people are reading My Daily Code looking to understand, and then improve their own life. If this describes you, if you, would like to be more of a success in the things you do, then I would suggest reading the following, which are what I am following:
- My Daily Code
- My Code of Ethics
- 8 Steps to Success
- Set a Goal (coming)
- Make a Plan (coming)
- Success (category)
VEGANS & VEGETARIANS: Like most VeKinds, many Vegans and Vegetarians are adopting My Daily Code into their own life of Being Kind.
REMEMBER: It is possible to be both VeKind and Vegan!
SOURCE: My Daily Code – Code of Dinotopia
SOURCE URL https://popvekind.com/ethics-code/